Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ironman TV Coverage

If you have cable TV, then the Versus channel is airing coverage of the major races in the Ford Ironman Series. Here are some dates and times:

Sunday, 11/2 – 3PM – Ford Ironman Arizona
Sunday, 11/9 – 3PM – Ford Ironman CD’A
Sunday, 11/16 – 3PM – Ford Ironman Lake Placid
Sunday, 11/23 – 3PM – Ford Ironman Louisville
Sunday, 11/30 – 3PM – Ford Ironman Wisconsin

All shows re-air the following day (Monday) at 5PM (ET). There are some other races also being shown in December, but I've seen conflicting dates and times on the web. Check local listings.

12/13 – 2:30 PM – Ford Ironman Kona on NBC

1 comment:

Nick said...

Thanks for watching the race JT. I'm glad I found you're blog! Your comments meant a lot to me and my wife. Hopefully by the Zebras race I'll have gotten over this ITB stuff and can actually run again. Can't wait!

Everyone wants to win, few want to prepare.